Is This You?
Kirkham.IT Our Way Brings Peace of Mind to Your Business
Kirkham.IT spends a lot of time understanding the objectives of our client’s company, but IT is more than that. Excellent IT performance requires things to be considered from the human component as well. Our processes are designed to address both needs to make sure IT works for people and the company.
Our Way Makes Your IT Life Easier
Whether it’s everyday problems or an ongoing concern you bring up in every staff meeting, there are IT issues you worry about. Are you troubled by some of these?
- How do we protect our data and our customers from hacking—and do our employees realize how vulnerable they are and how easily hackers can destroy your company data?
- Is our company and our data in compliance with our regulatory standards?
What happens if our building is destroyed in a natural disaster, a fire, by vandalism? How and when can we be up and running?
- Do we have backups? How often should we do it? What if somebody forgets their Friday afternoon backup?
- Why are we wasting time every day fixing some small technical problem?
- We shouldn’t have to deal with technical problems!
- Is it a glitch—or do my employees just not understand? Their questions sound stupid sometimes. Some of them are afraid to even ask.
Kirkham.IT Our Way is Your Way
Find out more about how Kirkham.IT’s philosophies that will make your business better. The interviews below are with Tom Kirkham, (CEO, Kirkham, Inc.), Matt Caswell (President, Kirkham.IT) and Carmen Taylor (Really Scene), and we discuss why our way is your way.
16 Critical Questions You MUST Ask Before Hiring Any IT Company
If You Depend On Your Computer Network To Run Your Business, This Is One Report You DON’T Want To Overlook!
Fort Smith: 479-242-2811
Little Rock: 501-295-3577
Oklahoma City: 405-429-8799
Open Support Ticket